You don’t want to jeopardize your next adventure trip by getting sick! Be proactive and start on your health program before you leave.
A few things I have learned over the years can help you keep well and so you can enjoy your whole trip:
- Find time everyday to exercise
- Hire a coach to put you on a exercise program
- Tune up you immune system before you go – see products; Lactoferrin, Mushroom Immunity complex?
- Drink plenty of water before and during your trip
- Coffee, tea and juices are not enough. Good clean water is what helps to clean the body, hydrate the brain and lubricate the joints – See Pi Mag water
- 70% of your body is made up of water
- Every function of the body relies on being fully hydrated
- Update your Immunization
- Before going on a trip make sure to check what kind of immunization is required in the country you are visiting
- Make sure you take nutritionals before your trip and then bring them along.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential for optimum performance
- Eat lots of veggies and lots of fruit before your trip and as an ongoing habit
- Stay away from all sugars and saturated fat
- Eat high quality protein foods like beans, lentils, and go easy on meat.
- Take Kenzen vitamin and mineral which come in the perfect little packages so you can take them everyday without having to open many bottles
- A good protein powder gives your muscles ongoing support to build and repair – my favourite is: Vanilla Vitamin Shake Mix. I take this along on all my trips.
- Jadegreenzymes can help to replace those green veggies you will be missing when you are on extended trips
- There are also veggy and fruit capsules you can add to make sure your covering your needs especially on those extended backcountry adventures.
- Your joints get a real pounding on these strenuous hike and climbs
- Protect the health of your joints by using CM cream , Joint formula, Kenkotherm wraps and Mini Magnets
- Make sure you include Omega 3 oils in your nutritonal program
- Increase your energy, balance and stamina by inserting Magsteps insoles into your shoes
- Not only did I get more energy from these insoles but they kept my feet warm
- Trouble with sleep?
- A travel comforter can make a huge difference to you while you are away.
- At home invest in a Nikken Sleep system for the best sleep you ever had.
- Staying well rested improves the immune response, keeps the weight down and supports your back and joints.
For Wellness product information see our website: www.mynikken.net/creatinghealth
The Peak of Wellness
Taking Nikken to Everest and Beyond!
While summiting Mount Everest and while doing the Seven Summits, I used these Nikken products:
PiMag™ water bottle, travel comforter, Magsteps®, Backflex™, Bio-Directed™ CM Complex Skin Cream, necklace, Bio-Directed™ Immunity, Lactoferrin Gold 1.8™, Jade GreenZymes™, Bio-Directed™ Perfect Start Plus, three Kenko™ Minis, and a Kenkotherm™ Knee Wrap. Because high altitudes often cause even the healthiest climbers to become ill, I was able to put these products to the test.